Maryland Information Session & Tour
Date & Time
Location: on-campus7777 Baltimore Avenue College Park, MD 20740
Tours & Information Sessions
Hear from an admission representative about UMD and our application process, followed by a student-led campus walking tour. Geared toward high school and transfer students, this session is about 2 hours long. Registration required.
What to Expect:
- Hear from an admission representative about UMD and our application process.
- Experience a student-led tour of UMD's campus.
- Maryland Information Session & Tours are geared toward high school and transfer students, and are typically a two hour visit.
How to Register:
- Registration is required. Visit the Maryland Information Session & Tour registration form and select an available date/time from the drop down menu.
- If your preferred date does not appear on the registration form, that date is currently at capacity. As cancellations are processed, spaces may become available.
- Complete the registration form and submit. You will receive a confirmation email after completing the form. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive one.
- The week of your information session and tour, you will receive a reminder about your visit.
Keep in Mind:
- In order to provide visit opportunities to the greatest number of students, we ask that you only register for one on-campus Maryland Information Session & Tour.
- Please only bring up to 2 guests with you during your visit. No exceptions will be made for larger groups.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling ill, we encourage you to cancel your visit and reschedule at a later date when you are feeling better. To cancel, please email email@example.com using the subject line "Visit Cancellation” and include the date of your visit in the body of your email.