Next Stop Maryland
Date & Time
Location: on-campus7777 Baltimore Avenue College Park, MD 20740
Tours & Information Sessions
This 2 hour event is geared toward newly admitted students. You'll hear from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and the Department of Resident Life about your next steps to becoming #AlwaysATerp! Students will also receive a tour and get a glimpse into what it's like living on campus. Registration required.
What to Expect:
- Hear from representatives in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and the Department of Resident Life.
- Experience a student-led tour of UMD and see what it’s like to live on campus.
- Next Stop Maryland is only for newly admitted students, and is typically a 2 hour visit.
How to Register:
- Registration is required. Visit the Next Stop Maryland registration form and select an available date/time from the drop down menu.
- If your preferred date does not appear on the registration form, that date is currently at capacity. As cancellations are processed, spaces may become available.
- Complete the registration form and submit. A confirmation will be sent to the registered attendee’s email address after completing the form. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive one.
- The week of your information session and tour, a reminder about your visit will be sent to the email address you registered with.
Keep in Mind:
- In order to provide visit opportunities to the greatest number of students, we ask that you only register for one admitted student on-campus visit (this includes Next Stop Maryland and Admitted Student Open Houses).
- Please only bring up to 2 guests with you during your visit. No exceptions will be made for larger groups.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling ill, we encourage you to cancel your visit and reschedule at a later date when you are feeling better. To cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line "Visit Cancellation” and include the date of your visit in the body of your email.