Maryland Information Session & Tour
Date & Time
Location: on-campus7777 Baltimore Avenue College Park, MD 20740
Tours & Information Sessions
Hear from an admission representative about UMD and our application process, followed by a student-led campus walking tour. Geared toward high school and transfer students, this session is approximately 2 hours long. Registration required.
(If you are an admitted student, please register for a Next Stop Maryland or Admitted Student Open House.)
What to Expect:
- Hear from an admission representative about UMD and our application process.
- Experience a student-led tour of UMD's campus.
- Maryland Information Session & Tours are geared toward high school and transfer students, and are typically a 2 hour visit. The information session generally lasts 30 minutes, followed by a 90-minute walking tour.
How to Register:
- Registration is required. Visit the Maryland Information Session & Tour registration form and select an available date/time from the drop down menu.
- If your preferred date does not appear on the registration form, that date is currently at capacity. As cancellations are processed, spaces may become available.
- Complete the registration form and submit. A confirmation will be sent to the registered attendee’s email address after completing the form. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive one.
- The week of your information session and tour, a reminder about your visit will be sent to the email address you registered with.
Keep in Mind:
- In order to provide visit opportunities to the greatest number of students, we ask that you only register for one on-campus visit (this includes Maryland Information Session & Tours and Terrapin Tours).
- Please only bring up to 2 guests with you during your visit. No exceptions will be made for larger groups.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling ill, we encourage you to cancel your visit and reschedule at a later date when you are feeling better. To cancel, please email email@example.com using the subject line "Visit Cancellation” and include the date of your visit in the body of your email.