Date & Time
Location: on-campus7777 Baltimore Avenue College Park, MD 20740
Tours & Information Sessions
Join a student-led campus walking tour to learn about important buildings, resources and the student experience at UMD. Geared toward high school and transfer students, this tour is 60-90 minutes long. Registration required.
What to Expect:
- Student-led tour of UMD's campus. (Terrapin Tours do not include a formal presentation.)
- Hear directly from current students about their experiences at UMD and get your questions answered.
- Terrapin Tours are geared toward high school and transfer students, and are typically a 60-90 minute visit.
How to Register:
- Registration is required. Visit the Terrapin Tour registration form and select an available date/time from the drop down menu.
- If your preferred date does not appear on the registration form, that date is currently at capacity. As cancellations are processed, spaces may become available.
- Complete the registration form and submit. A confirmation will be sent to the registered attendee’s email address after completing the form. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive one.
- The week of your tour, a reminder about your visit will be sent to the email address you registered with.
Keep in Mind:
- Terrapin Tours only include a student-led tour. If you are hoping to learn more about UMD from an admission representative, register for one of our Maryland Information Session & Tours. You can also visit the Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Building during your visit to speak with our staff.
- In order to provide visit opportunities to the greatest number of students, we ask that you only register for one on-campus visit (this includes Terrapin Tours and Maryland Information Session & Tours).
- Please only bring up to 2 guests with you during your visit. No exceptions will be made for larger groups.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling ill, we encourage you to cancel your visit and reschedule at a later date when you are feeling better. To cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line "Visit Cancellation” and include the date of your visit in the body of your email.